Friday, June 4, 2021

Quarantine Quilt #1, finale

I finally finished the brown quilt (previous post) and named it Quarantine Quilt #1. Not very creative, but I finished it after the shelter-in-place order was placed and our lives were suddenly changed. I decided to change it up a bit, and I'm glad I did.



A double border of half-square triangles add just the right amount of pizzazz! Turns out that the brown I was questioning looks amazing as a constant behind all the scrappy goodness :)


So many 4-squares from my 2" squares box! I'm forever using these for my leaders and enders, and a 64-square block (or four) makes an attractive backing. Don't you think?


The Baptist Fan panto is a computer-driven design I use with my Quilt Path - software hooked up to my APQS Millenium. 


                The backing is #andoverfabrics and the quilting is #baptistfan from #urbanelements


No comments:

Post a Comment